Workshop - From Thought to Perception
- 10:15 Opening of the workshop
- 10:20-11:35 Peter Larsen: "Are There Forms of Sensible Qualities in Plato"
- 11:45-13:00 Vasilis Politis: "Why Are Forms Necessary for Thought"
- 14:15-15:30 José Filipe Silva: "Of Shadows and Men: How Platonic was Augustine?"
- 16:00-17:15 Anselm Oelze: "Rationality without Reason: Late-Medieval Explanations of Rational Behaviours in Nonhuman Animals”
- Philosophy Department, Uppsala University
- Reason in Perception ERC Project, University of Helsinki
Contact: Pauliina Remes