- One open position as Associate Lecturer in Aesthetics. Application deadline March 7, 2022. 2022-01-27
- New episode of Filosofisk podcast on utilitarianism 2022-01-24
- Elisabeth Schellekens Dammann awarded research grant from the Templeton Religion Trust 2022-01-19
- CfA – Uppsala Epistemology Workshop: Inquiry and Epistemic Harms. Deadline March 5, 2022. 2021-12-19
- The Cambridge Companion to Legal Positivism among the winners of Choice's Outstanding Academic Titles Award 2021. Patricia Mindus co-editor. 2021-12-14
- Patricia Mindus in Tidskrift för Politisk filosofi 2021-12-14
- Karl Bergman awarded international postdoc grant by the Swedish Research Council 2021-12-07
- New episode of Filosofisk podcast on faith 2021-11-29
- Sharon Rider honorary lecturer at the Forsskål Symposium 2021 2021-11-15
- Matti Eklund, Pauliina Remes, and Andreas Stokke are awarded project funds from VR 2021-11-09
Gunnar Björnsson and Romy Eskens: "Native partiality as rebalancing"
Nicholas Wiltsher: "The Organisation of Aesthetic Communities"
Gillian Russell: "Hume’s Law and other Barriers to Entailment"
(MOVED) Onur Karamercan: "The Turn from Philosophy of Language to Language of Philosophy"
Ylwa Sjölin Wirling, University of Gothenburg and The University of Manchester