The Third Varieties of Normativity Workshop
The Department of Philosophy at Uppsala University and the project The Varieties of Normativity will be hosting the "The Third Varieties of Normativity Workshop" on April 24-25, 2017.
Venue and Registration
All talks will take place in the Gustavianum (Akademigatan 3, 753 10 Uppsala). Find your way to Gustavianum (Google Maps).
There is no registration fee but please contact the organizers if you wish to attend.
Monday, April 24
- 9:30-10:45 Bart Streumer: TBA
- 11-12:15 Alex Silk: "Evaluational Adjectives"
- 14-15:15 Folke Tersman and Olle Risberg: "From Disagreement to Skepticism"
- 15:30-16:45 Lisa Bylinina: TBA
Tuesday, April 25
- 9:30-10:45 David Enoch: "How Principles Ground"
- 11-12:15 Kate Nolfi: "Should We Conform With Epistemic Norms, All Things Considered? If so, Why?"
- 14-15:15 Eric Swanson: "Dilemmas, Conflicts, and Gaps: Three Varieties of Normative Indeterminacy"
- 15:30-16:45 Gunnar Björnsson: TBA
Gunnar Björnsson, Stockholm University
- Lisa Bylinina, Leiden University
- David Enoch, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Kate Nolfi, University of Vermont
Olle Risberg,Uppsala University
- Alex Silk, University of Birmingham
- Bart Streumer, University of Groningen
- Eric Swanson, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Folke Tersman,Uppsala University
Organisers and Contact
The project The Varieties of Normativity through:
- Matti Eklund, and
- Daniel Fogal
The workshop is sponsored by The Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet).